Infant First Aid
In association with Red Cross, we offer Infant First Aid sessions once a month.
Our Infant First Aid session is a short, informative course focussing on CPR & basic infant first aid. This course covers first aid for babies/infants under a year old, including infant CPR, burns and choking.
All classes run from 6:00pm – 7:00pm and are always held at the Red Cross Service Centre, 35 Cadbury Road Onekawa, Napier.
- $10 per attendee special rate for anyone currently enrolled in our Antenatal classes. You can also book guests to join you at the same special rate.
- $15 per attendee for everyone else
How to book:
Bookings are limited on each course and do fill up quickly. Select your class from the dates below and click the link to access the booking form.
Completing the booking form and making payment via internet banking will secure your place. Internet banking details are included in the forms.
- Wednesday 23 January 2019 (IFA0119)
- Wednesday 20 February 2019 (IFA0219)
- Wednesday 20 March 2019 (IFA0319)
- Wednesday 17 April 2019 (IFA0419)
- Wednesday 15 May 2019 (IFA0519)
- Wednesday 19 June 2019 (IFA0619)
- Wednesday 17 July 2019 (IFA0719)
- Wednesday 21 August 2019 (IFA0819)
- Wednesday 18 September 2019 (IFA0919)
- Wednesday 16 October 2019 (IFA1019)
- Wednesday 20 November 2019 (IFA1119)