Hawke’s Bay Parents Centre is a volunteer run organisation that has been operating since 1971.
We are a group of parents helping other parents. Our mission is to provide positive birth experiences and informed parenting in a community where parents are supported and highly valued in their role.
- Antenatal & Postnatal Classes in Napier and Havelock North
- Parent Education – topics of interest to our members
- Baby and Toddler First Aid sessions
- Access to our Parents Centre Hub room and Library
- Lots of other membership benefits
The Hawkes Bay Parents Centre is powered by volunteers – find out more about our committee here.